Payday The Heist Loads New Content into the Vault
Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) and OVERKILL Software tday announced the latest game update for the co-op, first-person shooter PAYDAY: The Heist. The content includes new events, achievements, disguise masks and an all-new community-centric music track,.
Available today via digital download on the PlayStation Network and PC systems also includes enhanced AI capabilities, such as aggressiveness, agility and intelligence.
Key features of the new game update include:
- Masks of Disguise: Presidential masks are now available to those players that have reached level 145. Players can grab a Golden mask when all heists are completed on OVERKILL 145+. BEEEF masks have also been added to the game, and can be picked up in the lobby.
- OVERKILL 145+: Players that have reached level 145 can now play on a new difficulty called OVERKILL 145+, which opens up the possibility for new events and achievements. It also unlocks new weapons, such as the crowbar to open doors, as well as leaderboards.
- Drop-In: With the added in-game drop-in ability, players can set the server to allow for others to join the game mid-heist. Players can also filter players by setting server reputation and difficulty requirements.
- SWAT Tactics: The SWAT captain has trained a slew of new recruits, resulting in challenging new tactics and counter measures for players to face on each of the heists.
- Sweet Moves: Players can check out new weapon animations for the Shotgun. Law enforcers now move more tactically than ever before. Even civilians have new dance animations in the DIAMOND HEIST.
- Portrait Window Additions: Players can now see the name of the character they are currently playing in the portrait window while in game.
- Compare Worldwide: PC Players can now view statistics on how many players in the world have completed the different heists on all difficulties through the "SELECT HEIST" menu.
- Expanding Field of View (FoV): PC Players can now choose what FoV they want to use ranging from 60 to 100 through the advanced graphics menu.
- DIAMOND HEIST Music: For PC players, as a token of appreciation to the community, 200 of the most dedicated career criminals’ nicknames have been immortalized in-game. The DJ has added a new music track, doing shout-outs to 200 players in the community.
This game update is available for download at no additional cost on STEAM and on the PlayStation Network.