Each player is a zoo owner and competes with other zoo owners to attract visitors. Players score points by attracting as many visitors to their zoos as possible. To accomplish this, they must collect matching sets of animals. If a player manages to obtain many animals for his zoo, he will find it worthwhile to expand his zoo. Once all the enclosures are occupied, newly acquired animals must go into the barn. Vending stalls next to an enclosure guarantee a minimum number of visitors. At the end of the game, a player loses points for animals they have left in the barn. The player with the most points wins the game
- Strong brand with many awards worldwide
- “Casual“ and family friendly gameplay
- Player profiles, statistics and unlockable add-ons offer long time motivation
- Edutainment: integrated knowledge database covering all the animals in Zooloretto, including pictures, background information, and sounds.
- Exciting AI players offers great training for the next board game matches