Zubo is the new, original property from EA’s Bright Light Studio designed exclusively for the Nintendo DS handheld system, and perfect for kids ages 7 and up.
Launched into the fully 3D world of Zubalon, players meet the colorful and zany stars of the game, the Zubos. Zubalon is under siege by the evil Big Head and his army of Zubo clones, the dastardly Zombos! While traveling through the game, players can befriend any Zubos they meet along the way, feeding and nurturing them, helping them gain skills and strength, and assisting them in chasing off the evil Zombos in strategic battles with an innovative rhythm action mechanic.
With 55 Zubos available to find and recruit to a player’s squad, over 100 fully animated comedy battle moves, 10 lands of Zubalon to explore, plus a wealth of interactions and mini-games, Zubo offers a deeply rewarding Nintendo DS experience. This stylus-tapping adventure promises hours of entertainment kids (and adults) are sure to love!
- Explore the 10 Worlds of Zubalon- get lost in the multiple lands, including Wild West, Fairytale, Pop and Horror!
- Befriend Over 50 Zany Characters – Create your dream team to battle the Big Head’s army of Zubo clones- the evil Zombos!
- Take the Zombos on in Style – Master the accessible strategy system and rhythm action mechanic across more than 100 hilarious animated battle moves and 10 custom composed team musical themes.
- Engage in a Variety of Minigames – Blow away cobwebs, play the drums, escape the Heart Maze, pop balloons, dig for treasure, Whack-A-Zombie, and much more in order to proceed to the next exciting level!
- Challenge your friends – Put your team of Zubos to the test with the adhoc multiplayer.